The overall framework is called “MoveIt” which is used as an umbrella term. Note that the “!” in the previous branding of “MoveIt!” is no longer used.
For general mentions of MoveIt framework:
- All general mentions are written as “MoveIt” e.g. the MoveIt community, MoveIt motion planning software, etc.
Specific version references of MoveIt framework:
- all specific mentions of the MoveIt are written as “MoveIt 2”, “MoveIt 3”, etc.
- all mentions of the MoveIt 2 port will be written as “MoveIt 2” or as “the MoveIt port to ROS 2.0”
We ask that you not:
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make the logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use the logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use the logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies MoveIt’s reputation
The logo files are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Note for any print media it is necessary to use the provided .AI file and print in the provided CYMK values.
- Digital Color 0A58F7
- Print Color (CMYK) C96 M64 Y0 K3