Find Troubleshooting Information
- Check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions to see if your question has been answered already.
- Ask questions at answers.ros.org, the official question forum of ROS and MoveIt!, if you haven’t found similar questions.
- Check the old Google Groups list page to find previous valuable discussions.
- Post issues to the main moveit code repository.
Announcements and Discussions
Follow the MoveIt! Discourse category for project announcements, discussion of future development, maintenance, testing, and releases. To follow via email:
- First create an account on the ROS Discourse website
- Next click the top right circle (its pretty small) on the MoveIt! Discourse page
- From the pop-up menu choose “Watching” or similar setting
Note that this Discourse forum is not for MoveIt! users questions or specific robot application questions. Technical questions should be directed to answers.ros.org with the moveit tag.
Web Documentation Issues
Post issues and share improvements for the web documentation to the appropriate Github repo:
- moveit.ros.org - Issues related to the Jekyl-based website
- moveit_tutorials - Issues related to the Sphinx-based tutorials
Change Logs and Migration Notes
- Change logs are available directly from the corresponding ROS wiki page for MoveIt!.
- New release migration notes are available in the root of the MoveIt! code repository under MIGRATION.md
PickNik Consulting was founded with the mission of growing the MoveIt! project through community building and contract development. Contact us for a free consultation.